By Allan R. Brasier, Adolfo García-Sastre, Stanley M. Lemon
A finished survey of the newest discoveries during this field.
- Provides a platform of information that may bring about the advance of more suitable tools for controlling the unfold of RNA viruses or editing their ailment course.
- Synthesizes contemporary findings during this fast-moving box whereas additionally reviewing approved wisdom.
- Focuses at the antiviral signaling pathways within the host, together with particular development acceptance receptors and the way those mobile alarms sign the innate immune reaction.
- Examines the ways that particular significant RNA virus households have interaction with, turn on, and elude those signaling pathways and responses.
Read or Download Cellular Signaling and Innate Immune Responses to RNA Virus Infections PDF
Best infectious diseases books
Written as a textual content for one-semester microbiology classes, the 3rd version of the hugely acclaimed Bacterial Pathogenesis attracts jointly the most recent examine to aid scholars discover the mechanisms in which bacterial pathogens reason infections in people and animals. It gains extra authors who provide new issues of view to make sure that all elements of the sector are completely explored.
This quantity introduces medical microbiologists, infectious affliction experts, epidemiologists, doctors, and public health and wellbeing researchers to the significance and impression of evolutionary results. people event numerous interactions with the microbial international; our biology is intertwined with the biology of microbes.
Mucosal Immunology, now in its fourth version, is the single complete reference protecting the fundamental technology and medical manifestations of mucosal immunology. such a lot infectious brokers input the physique during the a variety of mucous membranes, and lots of universal infections happen in or on mucous membranes, making this topic a space of singular value within the box of immunology.
- Osteoimmunopathology: Evidence-Based Perspectives from Molecular Biology to Systems Biology
- Examining Tuskegee: The Infamous Syphilis Study and Its Legacy (The John Hope Franklin Series in African American History and Culture)
Additional info for Cellular Signaling and Innate Immune Responses to RNA Virus Infections
Takaoka, C. Taya, and T. Taniguchi. 2005. Spatiotemporal regulation of MyD88-IRF-7 signalling for robust type-I interferon induction. Nature 434:1035–1040. 43. , H. Yanai, H. Negishi, M. Asagiri, M. Sato, T. Mizutani, N. Shimada, Y. Ohba, A. Takaoka, N. Yoshida, and T. Taniguchi. 2005. IRF-7 is the master regulator of type-I interferon-dependent immune responses. Nature 434:772–777. 44. , J. Ellegast, S. Kim, K. Brzozka, A. Jung, H. Kato, H. Poeck, S. Akira, K. K. Conzelmann, M. Schlee, S. Endres, and G.
Du, L. Shamel, S. Sovath, S. Mudd, M. Huber, C. Kalis, S. Keck, C. Galanos, M. Freudenberg, and B. Beutler. 2005. CD14 is required for MyD88independent LPS signaling. Nat. Immunol. 6:565–570. 47. , T. W. Mak, G. Sen, and X. Li. 2004. Toll-like receptor 3-mediated activation of NF-kappaB and IRF3 diverges at Toll-IL-1 receptor domain-containing adapter inducing IFN-beta. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 101: 3533–3538. 48. Jude, B. , Y. Pobezinskaya, J. Bishop, S. Parke, R. M. Medzhitov, A. V. Chervonsky, and T.
Innate cellular response to virus particle entry requires IRF3 but not virus replication. J. Virol. 78:1706–1717. 13. , C. Wang, E. Spencer, L. Yang, A. Braun, J. You, C. Slaughter, C. Pickart, and Z. J. Chen. 2000. Activation of the IkappaB kinase complex by TRAF6 requires a dimeric ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme complex and a unique polyubiquitin chain. Cell 103:351–361. 14. Diebold, S. , T. Kaisho, H. Hemmi, S. Akira, and C. Reis e Sousa. 2004. Innate antiviral responses by means of TLR7-mediated recognition of single-stranded RNA.