- Watched 4 hours of a Storage Wars marathon…And liked it.
- Traveled for 2 hours (each way) for my son to play baseball. Twice in one week.
- Have the worst sunburn on my knees. Just my knees.
- Pollen. Just pollen. (GA broke the count record at 9,369)
- Spent an hour on the phone with a dog whisperer… (prozac dog post HERE)
- Found out there’s a TV show called Duck Dynasty…(wondering why we can’t come up with a show idea and make it big…)
- Had my daughter tell me that the larger spoons threw off the “feng shui” of her breakfast cereal experience.
- Caught my husband watching Welcome Back Kotter on his iphone…
- Had my son tell me the Hunger Games really wasn’t that violent.
- Had to remind my son that 22 children were killed in the Hunger Games…
I also found out that my daughter is almost to her fundraising goal for her mission trip this summer. She will be heading to Africa for 2 months. You can read my original post about it HERE…
If you feel led to contribute, please do! otherwise, we certainly covet your prayers for her as she fulfills her call.
What made you say Really? last week?