Since my blog is titled, Really Jennifer, and it’s usually about things I say, “really” to, I’ve decided to have my top ten of the famous expression as a regular post… So here’s the first one that should have been posted last week… Enjoy.
My top ten Really’s of the week…
- Traffic. Everyday. Of. My. Life.
- The Superbowl halftime show… that I didn’t watch but read all about later.
- Superbowl commercials with half naked ladies in them… and watching them with my pubescent son… (how fast can YOU change the channel?)
- Marisa winning The Next Great Baker… (I liked Nadine better)
- Holding my dog, crying my head off, while listening to the guy at the dog pound explain to me the cheapest way to put my crazy dog to sleep…then he tells me I can bring the body back to him for free disposal…
- Actually buying and administering doggie prozac.
- Gas Prices.
- Politics. (Add a Seriously! to this one)
- Having my college student explain to me why she could never live with “parentals” again, now that she’s independent…
- Having to explain the difference between independence and freedom to my college student.
These are the most memorable of the week. What can you add to this list?